[roc-chat] Re: Delta II on the Kepler Mission Website

  • From: David.P.Smith@xxxxxxx
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 05:59:34 -0800

Wow, we'll all have to ask for autographs from you and Brian this Saturday.  Very cool!

David P Smith
NAR 78668 L2

Amateur Extra, W6DPS

  • The opinions expressed in this email are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of Southern California Edison, its parent company Edison International, or any of their affiliates.

From:        Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        12/04/2011 06:10 PM
Subject:        [roc-chat] Delta II on the Kepler Mission Website
Sent by:        roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow, I just found out that the Delta II video has been placed on the Kepler Mission website.  I'm sorry if this seems like a boast, but this is really cool - Just because I think the Kepler Mission is so cool.

Anyway, here's the link:
http://kepler.nasa.gov/multimedia/videos/youtube/?ImageID=187

Richard Dierking :)