[roc-chat] Re: Delta II Project

  • From: Jeff Gortatowsky <indanapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 19:17:16 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Richard!  Too be honest I suck at painting! I just take small pictures!
LoL

Kurt G... that guy sprays auto paints (guest he's also into street rods...).
That the man.

I am proud and I thank Tom's family for being generous with Tom's rockets.

Here's the final result tonight. All that is left is to seal it with a light
clear coat.
I did some work on the bottom of the wings, and the cockpit from black vinyl.
Kinda bada$$. These folks were not friendly. :)

---------------------------------------
Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jeffgortatowsky
Blog @ http://skepticalastronomer.wordpress.com

"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for
asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella

________________________________
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 16:13:02 -0700
From: indanapt@xxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>I'm also curious about other projects planned for ROCstock.  NASA Dryden,
>Boeing, and Aerojet reps will be attending ROCstock

Nothing as interesting as yours... Finishing up the NCR Interceptor-G that I
fished out of the parts box Tom Emerson's family brought to a launch. I
repainted it (sort of) and created my own decals...

I wonder what Kurt and Nibbles are up to... love to see triple fly again.