[roc-chat] Re: December Launch Photos - calling all shutterbugs!

  • From: "skyward4me @dslextreme.com" <skyward4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 23:55:34 -0800

Here is a link to the photos I took:

https://picasaweb.google.com/101980658114323756715/ROC1212?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJKlpv33p7DyGA&feat=directlink

I just found out the old Webshot site and the photos I had on it no longer
exist.  These new ones are on Picasa.  You can view the album or click on a
picture to see a larger view of the pictures.  If you right click on a
photo you can "save as" however it will not be the original sized photo but
one with fewer pixels.  If you want a copy of the full sized picture email
me and I'll send it to you.

Steve S