[roc-chat] Re: CTI 98mm 6XL hardware and reloads for sale

  • From: Rick Maschek <rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ROC chat <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 21:28:08 -0700

Not the 12 second times of the low impulse moon burners but longer than most of
the other lower impulse motors ( :
Rick

From: airplaniac2002@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 00:25:00 -0400
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: CTI 98mm 6XL hardware and reloads for sale
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah, I wouldn't call that long burn but okay.

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 12:14 AM, Rick Maschek <rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Carlo,
http://www.pro38.com/products/pro98/motor/MotorData.php?prodid=21062O3400-P

Rick
From: airplaniac2002@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 00:02:43 -0400

To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know of a baby O and a long burn (tested but not certified yet so far as I
know) in that case, but not a baby O long burn. Enlighten me?

Carlo

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 11:59 PM, Rick Maschek <rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Ian,
Sorry you will not be going. That is the same motor we will be flying in the
sustainer on our 2-stage project though we will be buying the new baby 0 long
burn reload. I just finished the new bulkhead that allows a head end igniter
for the motor. See you at the next ROC launch.

Rick

From: ian.walberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 20:35:41 +0000

Ha ha, of course

Just spring cleaning and as I cannot make Balls this year and unlikely next
year (our annual trade show if the same week!) it seems a waste for them to be
sitting
 in my garage when someone can use them.

Ian

Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 19:58:30 +0000

Folks,

I have brand new CTI 6XL hardware plus N2900 and N3800 reloads for sale.

My plans changed and I cannot see me using these this year or next

If you are interested make me an offer for any of these or everything.

Photos of cases are here

http://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?63902-New-unused-CTI-6XL-case-N2900-and-N3800

Email me directly for any details or to make an offer.

Thanks, Ian