[roc-chat] Bees and the letter between V and X

  • From: "Lesnick, Mike" <mikel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 13:32:18 -0400

I PROMISE I will never say , write or even think about that word that starts
with the letter that  comes between V and X ever again.  Also, I think I've
paid the price for putting it in an email.  My dual deployment flew great and
everything worked as it should (thanks to all who provided advice), until it
hit the ground and was dragged ½ a mile.  It wasn't ruined, but I'll have to do
enough repair to remember what I did wrong (say that starts with the letter
between z&x).

But the "committee on avoiding that word" went too far when they sent the bees
after me.  I was stung enough to get the message.  Instant Karma if I've ever
seen it.  So now that it's over, tell me how did you guys get them to attack my
favorite orange tool box?  Trained attack bees, now that is something you don't
see every day.

All in all it was a great day with some extra excitement.  I look forward to
seeing everyone (except the bees) in June.

Mike (The Stinger) Lesnick

Michael Lesnick

Axiom Healthcare Group

18135 Santa Lauretta Cir

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

714-594-5720 - Office Phone

714-323-5968 - Cell

714-968-7076 - Fax

MikeL@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 00:48:05 -0700

Still driving, two hours left but I am getting good fuel mileage because my
broom is missing. You guys got me on that one for sure, and Lee let me borrow
his with a straight face.
Jack G

From: redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Something "Special" at the Launch Today
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 03:27:51 +0000

Hum, I wonder who that broom belongs to?

Richard

Thanks to Lee, Mike, Rick, John and a host of others for pulling this off.
Also, thanks to Jack, because he's a good sport.