[roc-chat] Re: Application for Perfectflite

  • From: R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 08:08:29 -0700

From what I can see, there's no 'simple' version or trial for Matlab.  It's
pretty high-end stuff.  I don't even know if any of the coding that Arve did
could be entered into Excel.  There has to be someone that has created an Excel
based app for Perfectflite; just have to locate it. Richard Date: Mon, 11 Mar
2013 07:58:50 -0700
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Application for Perfectflite
From: flyrockets.baldovin@xxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am Facebook friends with Arve. I'll look and see if I can find his email.
On Mar 11, 2013 7:49 AM, "R Dierking" <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Funny, I have a SL100 but have never used it.  I believe that Bryan did, but
I'm continuing to use the WD's until, well... you know, they're gone.  ;-)

So, I guess the best question would be if someone has a source for an
application for the SL100?  This would be very useful.

Greg, if someone doesn't post first, would you please post the application you
have?

Thank you!
Richard Dierking
From: lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 07:41:37 -0700
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Mar 11, 2013, at 7:37 AM, R Dierking wrote:

Didn't Arve create an Excel application to interpret Perfectflite data and
display velocity and acceleration?

Perhaps someone has a copy of this application?

If you have Arve's current e-mail, please contact me off chat.  I would like to
say hello.

I have Arve's app... it is actually for Matlab, not Excel.  And it is for the
Perfectflite MAWD, not the Stratologger.  I've got to head to work right now,
but I may have some input on David's flight data later in the day, if somebody
else doesn't beat me to it...

                 - Greg

Gregory A. Lyzenga  <lyzenga@xxxxxxx>           ***     (909) 621-8378
Dept. of Physics, Harvey Mudd College           *** cell(626) 808-5314
Claremont, CA 91711-5990                        *** fax (909) 621-8887
<http://tinyurl.com/LyzengaPhysics>