[roc-chat] Re: Aerotech Motor Design Question

  • From: John Coker <john@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 09:25:14 -0800

Yep, there are twelve in the flange and I'll be using at least six in the
future; probably all dozen. :)

It does make me wonder about the cheap steel used in standard T-nuts as
well. I'll look into using stronger steel in future, since it doesn't seem
like the threads should strip out so easily.

John

JPEG image

JPEG image