[roc-chat] 12 Volt sealed lead acid batteries & Chargers Available

  • From: "Lesnick, Mike" <mikel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 11:41:45 -0400

All,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you about the batteries, it’s been very
busy.   The specs for the batteries are listed below.  I also have a couple of
the chargers.   I have researched the prices and here is the story

·         The  Battery (see specs below) sells for about $60 per battery not
including shipping (which is $15 or $20)             6 available

·         The Charger Xentronix HPX-60 4 Amp (with float mode) sells for about
$140 per charger (see specs below)          1 available

I’d ask $40 per battery and $80 for the charger

These are brand new never used.  If there was and problem with them, I’d take
them back no questions.

If anyone is interested, call email  me off line.

Mike

Michael Lesnick

Axiom Healthcare Group

18135 Santa Lauretta Cir

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

714-594-5720 - Office Phone

714-323-5968 - Cell

714-968-7076 - Fax

MikeL@xxxxxxxxxxx

Battery Specs

Universal Battery UB12350

12 Volts 12 V

35 Amp Hours 35 Ah

Condition Voltage Regulation Initial Current

Standby Use 13.6 to 13.8 Volts 5.25 Amps

Cyclic Use 14.5 to 14.9 volts 10.5 Amps

 Brand : Universal Power Group

 Part No. : D5722

 Voltage : 12 Volt

 BCI Group Number : U1

 Capacity : 35 Ah

 CCA Rating : 315

 Chemistry : Sealed Lead Acid

 Color : Black

 Height : 7.13 in.

 Width : 5.16 in.

 Length : 7.68 in.

 Start Temp. (Min) : 5 Deg. F

 Start Temp. (Max) : 104 Deg. F

 Shelf Life : 6 Months

 Terminal : L1

 Weight : 23.15 lb.

 UL Listed : Yes

 Warranty : 1 Year

 Order Code : UB12350 (Group U1)



Xenotronix HPX60 Sealed Lead-Acid Battery Charger

The HPX60 is a two stage, temperature compensated, constant voltage battery
charger with current limiting. It is designed to automatically switch to a
float charge after the battery is charged. It is protected against reversing
the output terminals on a battery and short circuits. Standard models are
available for charging 12 V and 24 V batteries and they can be easily modified
to charge batteries between 4 V and 48V. The standard voltages will work with
most AGM and Gel Cell batteries and can also be custom calibrated to your exact
specification. The output current can be adjusted to match your specific
battery size. A single stage version is available for charging batteries in
applications where there may be a parallel load. A switch is provided for
selecting between 115 or 230 V input voltage. Please call or email our
technical sales department if you have any questions.

Technical Specifications @ 25 °C (77 °F)

Input Power Requirements 115 or 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.98 A

Available Charge Current Range 2 A – 4 A for 12 V models 1 A – 2 A for 24 V
models

Battery Recommendations Up to 40 Ah for 12 V, 4 A models Up to 20 Ah for 24 V,
2 A models

Standard Charge Voltage 14.4 V for 12 V models 28.8 V for 24 V models

Standard Float Voltage 13.6 V for 12 V models 27.2 V for 24 V models

Change from Charge to Float When current drops to 13% of maximum

Dimensions 6.65” W x 5.3” D x 3.4” H

Weight 7.4 lbs.

Operating Temperature 0 to 35 °C or 32 to 95 °F

Storage Temperature -40 to 80 °C or -40 to 176 °F

Additional Features:

IEC-60320 power inlet accepts detachable power cords

6’ Power cord with Nema 5-15P plug provided standard

115/230 Volts input selection switch

3’ output cable with insulated battery clips provided standard

User replaceable fuse holder with integral spare fuse

Full metal enclosure to ensure field reliability

Temperature compensated

Custom charge voltages and currents available

Custom output cables available

Single tri-color LED indicator (power/charge/fault)

Private labeling available

Michael Lesnick

Axiom Healthcare Group

18135 Santa Lauretta Cir