[roc-announce] Membership year changes

  • From: Ian Walberg <ian.walberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "roc-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 20:46:09 +0000

simplifications and changes are planned.

The first of these is to change the membership period to be a calendar year
rather than a year from the date of joining.

This change takes place with immediate effect and any new members  joining
during 2014 will be members for 2014 and will need to renew for 2015 on 1st
January 2015.

Existing members with memberships ending this year are offered either to join
for 2014 at $60 and 'donate' the difference or for this transition year pay for
the rest of the year prorated which is $5 per month.

Any members that joined or renewed in February 2014 can either treat the
additional month as a donation or contact me and renew in 2015 or we will take
the extra month off next year's membership renewal.

Regards,
Ian Walberg
ROC Vice President.