[rmc.council] Re: Volunteer positions on website updated with filled positions

  • From: Dave Wilks <dave.c.wilks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rmc.council@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rmc.council@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 19:55:58 -0600

On the volunteer page, I'd remove the filled from satellite manager. Who
knows if we might get someone to start a satellite group in Grand Junction?

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 1:36 PM, Martha Sippel <azuwrite@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
We have a potential new volunteer (YEA!) who unfortunately picked 2 of our
filled positions, which alerted us to the fact that filled positions
weren’t identified on our Volunteer page
<http://www.stcrmc.org/documents/open/member-volunteer>. ;(

I’ve updated the Volunteer page to indicate positions that are currently
filled (that I know about). Please review and let us know if you have
updated information by replying all.

Thank you!

Martha

Martha K. Sippel