[rmaexpress_help] Re: RMAExpress 1.0 beta 1

  • From: Ben Bolstad <bmb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmaexpress_help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 06:59:58 -0700

For actually citing RMA use one or both of the papers mentioned on the
webpage ie:

Bolstad, B.M., Irizarry R. A., Astrand, M., and Speed, T.P. (2003), A
Comparison of Normalization Methods for High Density Oligonucleotide
Array Data Based on Bias and Variance. Bioinformatics 19(2):185-193

Rafael. A. Irizarry, Benjamin M. Bolstad, Francois Collin, Leslie M.
Cope, Bridget Hobbs and Terence P. Speed (2003), Summaries of Affymetrix
GeneChip probe level data Nucleic Acids Research 31(4):e15

To cite, the software it is probably more journal dependent. I'd prefer
that your reference refers to the exact version of the software you used
and the website address. But it would also be acceptable to me for you
to cite the users guide instead.

Best,

Ben