[rmaexpress_help] RMAExpress 0.5 alpha 1

  • From: Ben Bolstad <bmb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmaexpress_help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:51:41 -0800

RMAExpress 0.5 alpha 1 has been released. It can be downloaded at

http://rmaexpress.bmbolstad.com

Changes since 0.4.1
- Experimental support for dealing with exon arrays

COMMENTS
- Unless you have a specific need to use exon arrays there is probably
no need to update.
- this marks the first development version in the 0.5 series. As I have
done in the past, I will use alpha to designate more unstable versions
and beta to designate versions as we get closer to the release of the
next stable version.
- This is a good time for feature requests to get submitted (either via
the mailing list or to me directly by email)

--
Ben Bolstad <bmb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://bmbolstad.com