[riseholmebees] FW: Your FreeLists Mailing List

  • From: Steve Pickard <steve_pickard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <riseholmebees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 10:04:10 +0100

Hi

I seem to recall that a website was being created for our potential Riseholme
BKA, but in the meantime I've set up a mailing list we can all use.

If you would like to send an email to all of use, simply address it to

 riseholmebees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- if I've set it up right then we should all receive the mail. Feel free to
have a go

If you want to modify your settings, sunscribe another address or indeed
unsubscribe, go to

//www.freelists.org/list/riseholmebees

Steve