[riseholmebees] FW: [Fwd: Feeding Bees and Preparations For Winter]

  • From: "Ben Crabb" <bcrabb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <riseholmebees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 08:55:48 +0100

Hi All,

You may have recieved this already, but if not please ready as there is
useful information regarding feeding bees.

I have already started feeding all colonies here at Riseholme, and they
so far in the space of a week are onto their second gallon!! All are
well apart from one hive which I think may have met with Johns and
turned into a right bunch of miserable b***ards and sting like made when
open (counted over 50 stings embedded in one glove on Friday!) Otherwise
the rest look well and very strong, so hopefully with some good feeding
will go through the winter and come out the otherside.

Hope your all well and speak again soon

Regards

Ben