[riscos-printing] Re: GutenPrint. Was: Re: BeagleBoard xM

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 11:40:43 +0100

On 3 Oct 2010  Doug Webb <doug.j.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <1dd7576051.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> A very valid point, and one that I thought I had made.

> Agree and it wasn't directed at you Peter more in general so another
> lesson learnt "make sure your response is clear".

> Anyway London Show is on 23rd Oct so no doubt a question to Martin and
> then the handing over of some cash.

Thanks, but I won't be able to make the show. However, cash may well
go to Martin anyway. Rather preoccupied with other things at present.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Lu       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.