[riscos-printing] For disposal - Epson ink cartridges

  • From: Chris <smart1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:42:52 +0000 (GMT)

Apologies for posting a sort of advert - but here goes.

A couple of weeks ago my Epson C84 expired terminally. I have now
replaced it with an Epson R800.

This has left me with some unused *Epson branded* cartridges as
follows.

1 off TO442 cyan
1 off TO443 magenta
2 off TO444 yellow

These are the larger 13 ml size, rather than the 8 ml size.

If there are any users of the Epson C84 who would like to take them
off my hands for a small consideration let me know *OFF LIST*.

Chris...

--
Chris Johnson