[riscos-printing] Computer Freeze after I turn off printer off

  • From: Brian <brferris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 14:49:31 GMT

> Subject: [riscos-printing] Computer freeze after I turn printer off
> From: Brian <brferris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:27:31 GMT

> Today I did a print job which worked fine.
> After I switched off the printer, the computer froze.
> After pressing ALT and BREAK I was able to quit Printers and the
> machine was useable.
> I run printers again and was able to run another job, but as soon as I

> switched the printer off the computer froze and the printer icons were

> still on the iconbar this time.
> Had to do ALT BREAK again.
> This is new since Flashing 5.16.
> Printers 1.75 and GP 2.3
> Regards.
> Brian

This problem is recent since the FLASH ROM upgrade and obtaining the
recent Printers 1.75 via ROOL.
Prior to this I had Printers 1.75 and ROM 5.14
Is there some sort of clash regarding USB modules or something?
I've posted this problem on Iyonix mailing list but no response.
Anybody have any ideas how I can sort this out?
Otherwise no issues with USB or external devices USB hard drives etc.
Regards.
Brian

--
Check out Brian's pics at: