[ring89] Ring 89 members alert!

  • From: "John C. Sherwood" <jcsherwood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ring89 IBM <ring89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Phillip Hagerty <wysardad@xxxxxxxxx>, Eric Sullivan <trazdal@xxxxxxx>, Todd McAuliffe <todd.mcauliffe@xxxxxxx>, "moorian@xxxxxxx" <moorian@xxxxxxx>, Ron Carnell <roncarnell@xxxxxxxxx>, "krag30401@xxxxxxx" <krag30401@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 15:01:41 -0800 (PST)

Greetings, gents: At Monday's meeting I intend to share with you the script
format for the March 29 show. My friend Bill Mabin is assembling the PowerPoint
part. WARNING: I would like to supply photos of each of us to the Franke Center
for their publicity materials, so please wear something in which you will "look
good" in a close-up head-and-shoulders photo, which I will take. IF YOU HAVE a
photo of yourself that you can supply, please send it to me at
jcsherwood@xxxxxxxxx. NEXT QUESTION: Do any of you have any special musical
needs or plans? If so, please let me know so we can coordinate with the Franke
staff. Thanks!