[Ring211] Re: Roll call!

  • From: Bruce Wehr <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 12:53:26 -0400

Your sentiment is very well understood, and you're not the first to mention it. I do apologize ... perhaps a roll call wasn't the best thing for me to request. Fortunately, this will likely be the last time that so many members send posts to the list all at once.

The purpose of a mailing list is so that everyone does see each post. However, I could have - and perhaps should have - requested that folks send their roll call reply directly to my email address instead of to the list.

Ah, to live and to learn. Apologies to everyone once again, and thank you for your patience.

On Apr 8, 2010, at 12:02 PM, Nancy or Bob Klinske wrote:

Here.

Can you fix things next time so that I don't get everybody else's reply to your e-mail, too. ? You may not think it's a big deal but these days with all the e-mails and forwards we get, here's just another 30 or more things I've got to delete.
Thanks, Bob Klinske