[Ring211] Fwd: Illusions For Sale !!!

  • From: RBusPs67@xxxxxxx
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:17:10 -0400 (EDT)

This seems like a REAL STEAL for only $500 each for these major illusions
for sure.

Roger Bus

____________________________________
From: Fred Paul  Bailey <_fredpaulbailey@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:fredpaulbailey@xxxxxxxxxxx) >
Subject:  Illusions For Sale !!!

I have 5 illusions for sale.  Each has been performed  only 26 times (in
the stage play "The Devil's Daughter").  Since  the end of the show they have
been in a climate controlled storage  space.  Unfortunately I am loosing the
use of the space and need to  find a good home for the props.  They are:
Houdini's  Metamorphosis (Sub-Trunk) with curtain and chain handcuffs
included,  Modern Thin Sawing, Shadow Box, Modern Cabinet and Body Thru Body.
All
are in excellent condition and pack (nearly) flat for  transport.  To make
things easy I am asking only $500 each for  them.  Check-out the attached
Pictures of them live in  performance and e-mail or call me if you are
interested or have any  questions.  Serious inquiries only please!  Pick-up
only -
Park Ridge, IL.

Yours in magic,

Fred Paul  Bailey