[Ring211] Fwd: Coupon inside - 20% OFF Entire Bill! Every Saturday, All Summer Long!

  • From: Rbusps67 <rbusps67@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 17:11:32 -0400 (EDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Brann's Steakhouse & Sports Grille
<Branns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RBUSPS67 <RBUSPS67@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, May 31, 2013 4:46 pm
Subject: Coupon inside - 20% OFF Entire Bill! Every Saturday, All Summer Long!

Click on the button below to open and print

Visit Us Online  | Update Your Information  | Unsubscribe

This email was sent because you joined Buddy's Email Club in one of our
restaurants, online or at one of our events. Your email address will not be
shared with anyone. You can take your name out of the our Eclub at any time by
clicking the unsubscribe link on this email and you will be removed from our
list immediately.            25 Commerce Ave. SW, #50 Grand Rapids, MI 49503

      To ensure delivery, add
Branns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to your address book.