[Ring211] Fw: Fwd: Girl On Piano

  • From: "c.tgiros" <c.tgiros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 13:23:37 -0400

Thought I would send you some real magic of the human mind and what it can
overcome.  As they say in the Chinese restaurants "Enjoy".

Sonny

Subject: Fwd: Girl On Piano

                                Beautiful....

                                I am humbled by the strength and beauty of this
young woman's spirit. Read the short caption here and may you
                                enjoy the video as much as I did.

                                A video of a young Chinese girl playing the
piano is about to make your day.
                                The footage may force you to examine the
excuses you make not to tackle those major challenges in your own life.
                                  "Souvenir D'enfance" by Richard Clayderman is
not an easy piece to play. The girl plays beautifully,
                                with the sort of lyrical maturity not often
found in youngsters new to their instruments..
                                Even more impressive, she first sat down at a
piano a mere three years ago.  And if that wasn't enough to wow you,
                                she has no fingers on her right hand.  Watch
the amazing performance by clicking on the link below.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/good-news/chinese-girl-no-fingers-one-hand-wows-piano-20110316-133233-487.html

Date: 06/26/11

      Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
      AwesomePennyStocks.com