[ride-radio] Tonight's Juke In The Back and Home town Countdown

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 15:42:39 -0700

At 5 PM Pacific time, Juke In The Back spotlights the dynamic early 50s
career of Little Esther, the teen talent who took the R&B world by storm in
the early 50s.

Then at 6, it's the Home Town Countdown.

This time it's a show from the archives, one I broadcast three years ago
this week.

But sometimes shows should have second lives, and this one certainly is a
good example.

It's nearly four hours long, and I'll count down the top 75 tunes from WJBW
in New Orleans from this week in 1959.

It's a special time when local radio had unique treats to offer, and you'll
hear many of those tonight.

Our website is:

http://TheRideRadio.net

Direct listen links can be found at:

http://www.streamlicensing.com/directory/index.cgi?action=webpro_links
<http://www.streamlicensing.com/directory/index.cgi?action=webpro_links&sid=
1975&stream_id=3346> &sid=1975&stream_id=3346

Hope you'll enjoy tonight's programming!

--

Radio Rick