[ride-radio] Tonight's Juke In The Back and Home Town Countdown

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 16:09:03 -0800

Matt The Cat brings you Juke In The Back at 5 PM Pacific time on The Ride.

This week he'll feature the music of Big Maybelle.

I'm on at 6 with the Home Town Countdown. And I'm doing something a bit
different. I'm going to break one of my rules!I'm going back to 1963 a bit
quicker than usual so I can count down a 1963 survey from my home town of
Bakersfield, California.

That's because this chart contains lots of variety, and very few songs are
duplicated from our last 1963 survey.

Besides, if I follow my normal selection procedure, the chance won't come
again till 2020.

So join me for the countdown for some great 1963 music!

http:/TheRideRadio.net

Hope to see you there!

--

Radio Rick