[ride-radio] Ride Radio is down, through no fault of our own

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 18:06:43 -0800

Starting at around 5:20 PM Pacific time, connectivity to the machine that
hosts the ride Radio stream is failing.

Comcast sends it to cyberverse in Los Angeles, but it doesn't go beyond that
to its destination.

We don't know how long this problem will last.

If it gets too late for the completion of the countdown, I may reschedule it
or do it next week. If it happens next week, there'll be a disclaimer that
the countdown will be a week earlier than the current week.

I'll keep you informed.

--

~Radio Rick