[ride-radio] Live Oldies Hour; Replays Of The Countdown and It's Country

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 10:43:45 -0800

I'll be on Ride Radio live for an hour at 11 AM Pacific time with oldies.

Then at noon it's the Home Town Countdown, featuring this week's hits in
Erie, PA, from 1969.

There's no Paton Place replay this week, so in that slot at 3 PM Pacific,
we'll replay Sunday's It's Country.

This is a bonus replay; the Friday re-airing will occur as scheduled.

The original airing was plagued with streaming problems which made the show
unlistenable.

But we'll try to bring you the show in its entirety today.

All at:

http://TheRideRadio.net

Happy listening!

--