[ride-radio] Information About It's Country

  • From: Radio Rick <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 09:48:23 -0800 (PST)

As you may know, Deb will be recording her weekly It's Country programs for the next several weeks. These will be completely new shows every week, aired for the first time during the normal show time, which is 5 to 8 PM Pacific every Sunday.

Unless we announce differently, the cutoff time for requests will be
Sunday at 2 PM Pacific time. Anything received later than that will be considered for next week's show. Deb enjoys the interaction of live shows, so she'll return to doing the live show format after her church classes conclude, probably at the end of March. Thanks for your understanding, and we hope you enjoy each new It's Country show.
--
Radio Rick