[ride-radio] Home Town Countdown and Paton Place Replays

  • From: Radio Rick <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 11:00:41 -0700 (PDT)

I'll be late for today's live hour, but we're likely to remain on the air.
The electrician is making minor changes so we can pass our house inspection after the rewiring, so I won't be live until that's finished. However, no matter what happens with that 11 AM hour Pacific time, the countdown should replay at noon Pacific.
It's a 1968 survey from Burlington, Vermont.
And at 3 we'll replay last Thursday's Paton Place.
All on Ride Radio, and all for you.
Enjoy!
--
Radio Rick