[rhillsqd] Re: Light flashing question

  • From: Janet Shea <janet.shea@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rhillsqd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:52:32 -0500 (EST)

Please remove my email address from this distribution list.

Thank you, Janet
keefer1543@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
At 11:12 AM 30/11/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello Keith,
>FLASHING PICTURES - now we're REALLY getting somewhere!!!
>
>Keith's link (http://rhill.cps-ecp.org/lights/) is GREAT. Thank you.
THX guys/gals. I am still looking for the breakdown of these
characteristics. These would show the exact length of time the light is "
ON" and the exact length of time the light is "OFF".

The studying of this data for each light will make the understanding of
characteristics much easier to fathom..

For thos that have gone to the page, were you able to find the error that
is there ? That page was created a good while ago and I found the error
myself, now go and see if you guys/gals can find it ? Sorry no HINTS

CAIO

Keith
---
RHillSqd Mail List Administrator
keefer1543 at sympatico dot ca
Communications Officer.

---
(At least I think it is )
It's up to you to make darned good and sure though

List Home page
//www.freelists.org/webpage/rhillsqd
Admin: keefer1543@xxxxxxxxxxxx

     List Home page