[rgn3_tangos] Re: /T Net Saturday 24 Jan 2009

  • From: "pcs.inc@xxxxxxxx" <pcs.inc@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rgn3_tangos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 02:38:45 GMT

Hi Wayne,

I have just gotten my MARS modded Ten Tec Jupiter on the air and, although I
have a Carolina Windom 160 special in the box it is not up - I have a long wire
that I work 160 with at the moment.  I do not have the Written test or any
literature at all including that which contains the appendix that you refer to.
 Could you direct me to these things?  Unfortunately I will not be able to
attend the training net this Saturday even if I could work it with my wire
(which has been called into question) - I am a Scout Master and my troop is
having an activity that day.

All the best,

Mike Meredith
AAR3GA/T

Click here to save money on project management software.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/PnY6rburvIdYk0RhBoo5D5g6yLR8WBnSZbixqVPn4VznPIdGQpQ9W/