[rgn3_tangos] Saturday Net

  • From: "Wayne" <AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rgn3_tangos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 16:42:11 -0500

Hello,

Just a reminder, AAA3RD/T (Slant Tango) net is tomorrow morning, 1001 AM 1501
ZULU on 4032.90 LSB.  Our region spans DE, MDC, PA, VA and WVA and we do not
hear each other at the same signal strength. So be listening carefully for a
weaker station and provide relay if possible.

We will be discussing activity on the 20th with the inauguration. MARS HQ sent
out the initial Alert Notification CAMO 02-09, you have recently received some
updates to the oplan from AAM3RE. We will talk about how to check in to a /T
net and participate. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Wayne
AAT3GI / AAM3RT
aat3gi@xxxxxxxxxxx

aat3gi@xxxxxxxxxxx