[rgn3_mars] //MARS R/AAA3PA

  • From: "AAA3RD" <mike.figlerski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rgn3_mars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 20:07:50 -0400

DE AAA3RD NR30-9

R 302355Z AUG 2011

FM AAA3RD

TO RGN 3 ARMY MARS MEMBERS

BT

SUBJECT AAA3PA

BT

I regret to announce the resignation of Larry Winemiller, AAT3EO/AAA3PA, as
Pennsylvania Army MARS director effective 31 August 2011. Larry is a very
dedicated MARS member and has done a great job as state director. Most
members know that Larry has a very demanding workload and I would like to
thank him for accepting the position and devoting all his free time to the
program, he will continue to participate as much as possible and will be
working on upgrading the VHF system in the state, Larry's replacement will
be announced shortly.

BT