[retrochallenge] What about....

  • From: Cory Wiegersma <cory5412@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: retrochallenge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:33:33 -0700

Interesting... I am certainly interested in participating in this
competition... Though, I do have some problems.

1) The Manufacture of my particular computer started in SEPTEMBER
1993.... Yet I'd still call it retro.

2) I admit... it runs IRIX 6.5, an OS from 1998. Even worse, the
release, 6.5.22, is from 2002 I think.

3) I'm MLAgazine staff, so if this is anything like a radio contest, I
don't qualify anyway. :P

I might spend the month on my SGI workstation just for the heck of it.

I'm certainly interested in seeing what other people come up with,
especially since I'm likely to be putting together the article on the
retro challange.

~Until a later time!
~~CoryWiegersma.