[retrochallenge] Computer Shopper Add- May

  • From: "Goodwin, Greg P." <GoodwinG@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <retrochallenge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 14:31:41 -0500

      Just a brief note to let you know that I have added a mention on a
add that I publish once a month in the Dallas based version of the
Computer User magazine.  It supposedly reaches 45,000 people, and all of
which techie minded, so hey, if there was a chance it would reach those
people, this might be one of the better ways.

1     FREE SERVICE with text based E-mail

2     games, newsgroups, & telnet...

3     www.family-bbs.org     972-496-0650

4     pb.darktech.org        972-329-0781

5     More BBS s @ http://jybolac.atari.org

6           Could you exist solely on a

7     computer from before '93 for a month?

8     www.freelist.org/list/retrochallenge

      This month as you can see, I deleted some lines of BBS's numbers,
but I plan to rotate the number this point on, say briefly what the BBS'
have to offer, and then the number.  Next month it will be Ecclectic,
Collin County Station, & The Marsden.

      Yes, Dallas still has dialup BBS's (for anyone here from Dallas
reading this) and these BBS's will be a great resource in July when this
retro challenge hits.

      And of course, mention of the website to reach information on the
Retro challenge.

      So know that we will soon be published... in Dallas at least.  ;)

      Doc Clu / Greg Goodwin