[RES Raptor] Possibly tonight

  • From: EnarraintDescai@xxxxxxx
  • To: resraptor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:47:06 EST

Jolan Tru!

You're Enarrain is still sick.  After a weekend spent in bed, sleeping..... I
woke up feeling better and returned to work.  By the end of the day.... I'm
back to feeling like crap again.

Yes, I know I need to see a Doctor.  Yes, I will see one when I return home
on Wednesday.  (I've already gotten an appointment to see her.)  No, I don't
have a clue as to what is wrong with me.

I'm going to take a nap and see if I feel any better.  If for some reason, I
don't wake up.  (Because I'm sick... not because I died in my sleep.)
continue on without me... and please make sure that I get a log.

The sick and sleepy,

Descai