[RES Raptor] Happy Holidays!

  • From: EnarraintDescai@xxxxxxx
  • To: resraptor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 11:44:33 EST

Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, and Merry Christmas!!

In light of the holiday season,  and the whirlwind of festivities associated
with it, The Raptor is taking a little break until January 7th.

I apologise for my absence in the world of late,  I've been fighting with my
health eversince I got back from London (which included a trip to the
emergency room last week and a night in the hospital.... Yippeee!)   The good
news is that I am on the mend.  (Anitbiotics the size of horse pills are a
wonderful thing.)

Enjoy your families and friends during this holiday season and be prepared to
rock and roleplay on January 7th!

With warmest regards,

Chip