[RES Raptor] Re: A Rihannsu Christmas Carol: Veherr ...

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: resraptor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 11:04:32 EST

And, of course, I forgot, hrrau my rush, na everyio here has AOL.

File enclosed.

:-/

-- File: 12DaysOfDescai.txt

Jolan'tru qiuu!

        Well, in light of this being the Holiday season, I should like to share
with au qiuu'n something I wrote very early this year. It's a favorite now on
the RES Raptor and is named after its Enarrain. Translations for the
Rihannsu-impaired available hrrau request.

        I did have to modify the original text somewhat as that was
irretrievably lost some months back, but I remembered most of it, and the
spirit of the whole thing is, to me, what counts.

        Enjoy!

        Isa

THE TWELVE DAYS OF DESCAI

On the first Day of Descai my Haashim gave to me
A Bird that is predatory!

On the second Day of Descai my Haashim gave to me
Raptor and Wraith
And a Bird that is predatory!

On the third Day of Descai my Haashim gave to me
Three roasted hlai'in
Raptor and Wraith
And a Bird that is predatory!

On the fourth Day of Descai my Haashim gave to me
Four Ie'yaaka
Three roasted hlai'in
Raptor and Wraith
And a Bird that is predatory!

On the fifth Day of Descai my Haashim gave to me
Five LeraCookies ?
Four Ie'yaaka
Three roasted hlai'in
Raptor and Wraith
And a Bird that is predatory!

On the sixth Day of Descai my Haashim gave to me
Six Warbirds firing
Five LeraCookies ?
Four Ie'yaaka
Three roasted hlai'in
Raptor and Wraith
And a Bird that is predatory!

On the seventh Day of Descai my Haashim gave to me
Seven sharp Kalehs
Six Warbirds firing
Five LeraCookies ?
Four Ie'yaaka
Three roasted hlai'in
Raptor and Wraith
And a Bird that is predatory!

On the eighth Day of Descai my Haashim gave to me
Eight t'Boltans waiting
Seven sharp Kalehs
Six Warbirds firing
Five LeraCookies ?
Four Ie'yaaka
Three roasted hlai'in
Raptor and Wraith
And a Bird that is predatory!

On the ninth Day of Descai my Haashim gave to me
Nine Kheinsa'in pond'ring
Eight t'Boltans waiting
Seven sharp Kalehs
Six Warbirds firing
Five LeraCookies ?
Four Ie'yaaka
Three roasted hlai'in
Raptor and Wraith
And a Bird that is predatory!

On the tenth Day of Descai my Haashim gave to me
Ten Deihus voting
Nine Kheinsa'in pond'ring
Eight t'Boltans waiting
Seven sharp Kalehs
Six Warbirds firing
Five LeraCookies ?
Four Ie'yaaka
Three roasted hlai'in
Raptor and Wraith
And a Bird that is predatory!

On the eleventh Day of Descai my Haashim gave to me
Eleven Dheno stations
Ten Deihus voting
Nine Kheinsa'in pond'ring
Eight t'Boltans waiting
Seven sharp Kalehs
Six Warbirds firing
Five LeraCookies ?
Four Ie'yaaka
Three roasted hlai'in
Raptor and Wraith
And a Bird that is predatory!

On the twelfth Day of Descai my Haashim gave to me
Twelve Fleets cloaking
Eleven Dheno stations
Ten Deihus voting
Nine Kheinsa'in pond'ring