[renomusicproject] Vote for us before September 30th!!!!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 02:03:40 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all our Reno Music Project friends who've been coming out and
sharing
music on Saturday's at Walden's. It's been a lot of fun bringing  this back to
our original location, but we're still trying to get the  word out. YOU can
help
by voting for the Reno Music Project Open Mic in  the Reno News & Review's
"Biggest Little Best of Northern Nevada  2010"!  Voting ends September 30th, so
don't delay!

Tell your friends, family and neighbors to vote for us. The publicity from this
annual event really helps!

http://www.newsreview.com/reno/ballot/bestofreno10

RENO MUSIC PROJECT
ALL-AGES OPEN MIC