[renomusicproject] Thanks for all the help!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 03:51:02 -0700 (PDT)

We got the show squared away for tomorrow; thanks to everyone who responded
offering help!  The lineup for the Reno Music Project portion of the show is
now:

Todd South
Justin McMahon
The Critical Mass Band

This is Controlled Burn's Compression/Artown extravaganza, with all kinds of
performance art, and of course a great fire performance once the sun goes
down.  It all starts at 3pm on the Reno City Plaza (former Mapes lot, winter
location of the ice skating rink); my set is at 4:30, followed by Justin and
the CMB.  See you there!

TV Commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjTRiuAq9-M

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com