[renomusicproject] OPEN MIC THIS FRIDAY!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 05:51:31 -0700 (PDT)

 This Friday night - March 13th

RENO MUSIC PROJECT
ALL-AGES OPEN MIC
 Friday night, 7:00
Original music preferred & encouraged!
 ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission
 includes beverages            & snacks
 donations appreciated but not required
 (NO alcohol or tobacco allowed)
The area's best-equipped original music, all-ages open mic,
 including
          pro PA system,
          guitar & bass amps,

                drum kit,

and  piano!

 Bands welcome!

Maytan Music Center
 777 S. Center St. - Reno, NV
 (upstairs performance hall)

SPECIAL NOTE: There is no musician's showcase scheduled for this Saturday, and
there will be no music Friday the 20th or Saturday the 21st of March.  I have
surgery scheduled for the 18th and will be hospitalized thereafter for at least
3-5 days.  Assuming all goes well, we should be able to resume RMP events soon
after.  Thanks so much for all your support and well-wishes!

--Todd South
www.renomusicproject.com