[renomusicproject] Kelly Proud (really!) and Alisha Sadler TONIGHT!!!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 01:55:49 -0700 (PDT)

We had a last-minute cancellation for tonight's show (due to illness), and I'm
super excited to say that none other than recently-miraculously-recovered KELLY
PROUD has volunteered to fill the opening spot for tonight's show.  TWO
fabulous songstresses in one show.  I'M EXCITED!!!

THE RENO MUSIC PROJECT presents
COFFEEHOUSE CONCERT series
Fri, Sept. 28, 7:00pm - 9:30pm

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

Come enjoy Walden's great NEW food menu, hot & cold drinks, wine, and craft
beers on tap while listening to singer-songwriters Kelly Proud and Alisha
Sadler.
https://www.facebook.com/kelly.proud.3|
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3cK7uoAKk8&feature=plcp.

ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission