[renomusicproject] DON'T MISS THIS SHOW!!!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:00:59 -0800 (PST)

First off, my apologies to those who tried to attend last Saturday's open mic.
We WILL be having open mic at Walden's this Saturday, so I hope to see you
there!  But first, I have to tell you about a you do NOT want to miss!  For $15
you get to experience some of the best music you'll ever hear, performed by
some of the most talented, charismatic performers you'll ever see, AND you get
a copy of an incredibly well-crafted album of original music that I can
personally say is one of the best I've ever heard. I canceled any plans for
music at Walden's on Friday because I feel very strongly that EVERYONE who can
be, should be at the Nugget showroom that evening.  I hope to see you there!

WHERE: John Ascuaga's Nugget - Celebrity Showroom
1100 Nugget Avenue, Sparks, NV 89431

WHEN: Friday, Jan. 27th (doors open at 7pm, show starts at 8pm)

WHAT: The Novelists are releasing their long-anticipated CD "Backstory" with a
big ol' show to celebrate.  Opening acts include Whitney Myer and Kate Cotter
(which is a show worth $15 all by itself!).  The Novelists is comprised of four
outstanding singer-songwriter/multi-instrumentalists: Joel Ackerson, Eric
Andersen, Megan Slankard, and Zack Teran.

Tickets are available at Java Jungle, The Nest, Cantina Del Lobo, and Cantina
Los Tres Hombres for $15 or at John Ascuaga's Nugget for $19.50.
(all tickets include a copy of the CD)

http://www.whitneymyerband.com
http://www.reverbnation.com/katecotter

http://www.reverbnation.com/thenovelists

http://www.reverbnation.com/joelackerson
http://www.reverbnation.com/ericandersen
http://www.reverbnation.com/meganslankard

http://www.reverbnation.com/zackteran

THE RENO MUSIC PROJECT presents
SONGWRITERS' OPEN MIC
Saturday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm

Original music encouraged & preferred
ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission

Reno's Favorite Open Mic since 2002

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

http://www.RenoMusicProject.com

http://www.WaldensCoffeehouse.com

Todd C. South - Text/Voice: 775-530-2940
www.facebook.com/toddsouth
www.twitter.com/ToddSouth
www.RenoMusicProject.com
www.BurningPeace.com