[renomusicproject] Call for xmas musicians

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 16:48:57 -0800 (PST)

A local senior living center is in need of some holiday cheer for its
gift-wrapping party this Sunday, December 14, 2008.  There is some compensation
involved, but it's likely to be minimal.  The real compensation is in sharing
your talent and time with some folks who'll really appreciate it.

SO, if you're a musician and you can do at least a few holiday-related tunes
(or at least upbeat, uplifting material) and you'd like to participate, let me
know.  The gig is from 12pm-5pm this Sunday in Reno.  If we get more than one
performer together for this, y'all can split the time so no one has to try to
play for hours on end.  I'd also suggest coordinating set lists so the folks
don't hear Jingle Bells 20 times.  :)

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN: tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx Yahoo: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS
Text/Voice: 775-530-2940  www.twitter.com/ToddSouth