[regionalretreats] Regional Retreat Registration is open with flyer

  • From: "ewalt" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("ewalt")
  • To: Regionalretreats <regionalretreats@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 06:51:26 -0400

Sorry for the glitch. The flyer should be attached now.

Dear Sangha Friends,

Registration for the Great Lakes Regional Mindfulness Retreat at Camp Skyline in Lapeer County is now open Full details about the retreat and how to register are in the attached flyer.

The retreat is scheduled for the weekend of September 15,16,& 17. The retreat is the co-operative offering of sanghas from Michigan and Ohio.

Again this year we will enjoy the wit and wisdom of Brother Chan Phap Vu. Phap Vu was ordained a monk by Venerable Master Thich Nhat Hanh in 2003 and received Lamp Transmission in 2011. He will offer the opportunity to formally transmit the Five Mindfulness Trainings at the retreat to those who wish to receive them.

The cost for the retreat is $75 for the weekend. Scholarships are available for anyone who wants one for $25 and camping is available for only $10.

We hope you can come practice with us. Camp Skyline is just over an hour West of Port Huron, about an hour North of Metro Detroit.

Please read the attached flyer for full information or contact your local sangha.

Eric Koresedal, erickorsedal@xxxxxxxxx in Grand Rapids is the lead organizer for the retreat and is available for your questions.

With happiness,

Regional Retreats