[regional_school] Re: Montessori Schools

  • From: <gclement@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:43:05 -0500

Hi Bill,
I know I haven't been in touch with you, but I read every e-mail concernig the
regional school that is sent to me and my hope that ours will soon start is
always in the forefront of my mind.  This video brought tears to my eyes.  I am
a certified AMI teacher and mu daughter attended 4 years of my Montessori.  I
am sorry I took her out and I am soory I never joined the Montessori school in
our district.  I am stillhoping to bring my knowledge of Montessori to the
regional school and to my own classroom daily.  I miss having you visit my
Nazareth classes.  I always quote what you have said at many of my classes,
"you have to love the students".  Thank you and hope to see you soon.  Gina
Cordaro (formerly Clement)