[regional_school] Re: List of Planning Team Members

  • From: Jeanne Gray <jgray5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 21:27:44 -0400

Jeanne D. Gray, retired educator, President of the Penfield Symphony, Past President of the New York State School Music Association

Use any or none.
On Apr 1, 2009, at 8:25 PM, David Atias wrote:

Hello Everyone.

In working on a rough draft of our grant proposal, I've come across a problem. I need a list of people involved in this school - as it stands so far. If you would like to be included in this list, please send me your name as you would like to have it listed, along with your title as you would like it to read.

Example:
Joseph M. Schmoe, PhD, Curriculum Developer, Erasmus Central School District.

Rather than clutter everyone's mailbox, you can send it directly to me at datias34@xxxxxxxxx .

Thanks.

Dave