[regional_school] Fwd: "You Don't Teach Subjects," says "Teacher of the Year"

  • From: Maeve Cullinane <maeveac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Regional School <regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 16:19:58 -0400

This is a wonderful conference, very much in line with the regional school's ideas/ideology, and could offer a group of folks a chance to really nail down some aspects of the teaching/learning model. (Probably several of you are familiar with Don Mesibov and his Constructivist work - maybe even attended the workshop/conference before.)

maeve

From: "Don Mesibov" <dmesibov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: April 4, 2009 11:30:27 AM EDT
To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@z-mta02.roch.ny.frontiernet.net>
Subject: "You Don't Teach Subjects," says "Teacher of the Year"

It's time to register for the 2009 summer constructivist conference at St. Lawrence University, July 20 - 24.

Bring a team to work on a task that requires uninterrupted time and quality resources.

Come as an individual - we are now offering an option for individuals to work on lesson plans or whatever you need to accomplish with personal assistance from trained facilitators including Pat Flynn, Paul Vermette and me. We will be at your side all week and you will leave with lessons you will use in the classroom in the fall.

Whatever it is you want to accomplish you can do it better at our conference AND you will be experiencing a constructivist environment that you can use as a model in your own school (as an administrator) or classroom (as a teacher).

E-mail me for more information. Find out why such a high percentage of schools and individuals return year-after-year once they have experienced this

MOST UNUSUAL CONFERENCE IN THE WORLD!!!