[redwoodmen] Publicizing the Men's Conference

  • From: Barry Spector <shmoover@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Redwood Mens List <redwoodmen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 15:53:39 -0700

Brothers: Please consider forwarding this announcement to your email lists.
Or you can find it (from me) on Facebook and share it as your own FB post:
Memorial Day Weekend Men's Conference: To Be a Man, In This World, At This
Moment

"Where love reigns, there the will to power is absent. Where power
predominates, there love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other." -
C. G. Jung

All men of good heart are invited to join the Redwood Men¹s Center for our
23rd annual Memorial Day Weekend men¹s gathering. It will take place at the
Mendocino Woodlands Camp in
 Mendocino, California this May 24th to 27th.
Scholarships are available.

The Redwood Men¹s Center, a non-profit organization based in Sonoma County,
recognizes the need for men to come together in community to express and
explore ideas which restore wholeness to ourselves and Soul to the world.

For more information, go to www.redwoodmen.org <http://www.redwoodmen.org>

- For technical information about this list ,go to:
//www.freelists.org/help/index.html
- Redwood Men's Center webpage:
http://redwoodmen.org/
- Redwood Men's Center Administrative contact:
lyncon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Please be patient, a response may take a few days.)
- For technical issues related to this list:
cwa.2@xxxxxxxxx