[redwoodmen] 500,000 signatures needed today to expose Iraq lies

  • From: "Paul Carvalho" <phcarvalho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Loren Stirling" <loren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 18:44:54 -0700

Hello, I'm writing to ask you to join me in signing a MoveOn PAC petition
demanding real answers from President Bush regarding the "smoking gun" Downing
Street Memo. To help get the truth about why we invaded Iraq, please sign this
letter today. http://www.moveonpac.org/tellthetruth/ The Downing St

Paul Henri
Paul Henri Images
phcarvalho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
831-818-3775

- For technical information about this list ,go to:
//www.freelists.org/help/index.html
- Redwood Men's Center webpage:
http://redwoodmen.org/
- Redwood Men's Center Administrative contact:
lyncon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Please be patient, a response may take a few days.)
- For technical issues related to this list:
cwa.2@xxxxxxxxx