[recoll-user] Re: Fwd: Exclude all file but pdf?

  • From: jfd@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: recoll-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 16:03:19 +0200

Krisoijn Chan writes:
> [...]

I'm not sure that I understand the issue fully here. I'll assume that you
want to select all pdf files, with no search terms ?

I think that ext:pdf should both work with the query language.

A pure "mime:application/pdf" does not work currently, without other query
terms, but you could use a very common term, like
"the mime:application/pdf"  or "a mime:application/pdf" (to be adjusted
according to the document's language).

Cheers,

jf